, MD writes:
The Supreme Court has finally ruled on. To the surprise of many, the court has essentially upheld ObamaCare, including the controversial “individual mandate” requiring Americans to purchase health insurance. (They ruled it could not be upheld under the Commerce Clause but could be upheld under Congress’ taxing power.)
What does this mean for Americans and what should we do now? There are three important take-home points:
1) American health care will be in deep trouble in just a few years. …
2) There are plenty of good ideas for free market health care reform. …
3) ObamaCare must be defeated politically. …
Read the whole article for elaborations on the above points: What Should Americans Do After the Supreme Court ObamaCare Ruling?
- Is There a Silver Lining to the Supreme Court’s Obamacare Decision?
- Yet Another Court Voids Obamacare’s Insurance Mandates | Our American Constitution
- ObamaCare’s tough day in court
- Challenging mandatory insurance in court